Monday, April 15, 2013

15 Minutes of Fame!

Tracker knows I'm not very good at remembering to blog. Most of the time I'm busy with my sniffer practice and going on long walks so I can become a lean, mean, arson-fighting machine!

But I told my partner we had to take a break today because something really cool happened and I just had to tell everyone about it!

Are you ready for it...? Are you sitting down...?

WE ARE FAMOUS!!!

Our first real interview! They put us on TV! We're famous!!



Last week, a reporter from KLTV 7 in Tyler came out to meet me and Tracks. He took lots of pictures of us, talked to us and our partners and even filmed us doing some sniffer practice. It was SO cool!

And you won't believe what happened next!?! They put us on TV! We're practically TV stars!

Check out the link: www.kltv.com/story/21948766/dogs-training-to-sniff-out-arsonists

Now who wants our pawtograph?!?

Taking a quick nap before I go to work. I'm about to try and track down a reporter. I know how to find him because he wiped a gauze pad across his neck. As soon as I stick my nose down into the bag and smell his scent, I'll be hot on his trail!


I caught the scent, and I'm off!

Almost there! I won't stop 'til I find him!

I found him! I found him! That's why I'm jumping up on him. My partner and I have secret signals for each other and this is one of them. It shows my partner that I've found who I'm looking for!


I get treats when I do my job. (If you're reading this, partner, keep 'em coming!)


I get hugs and scratches, too. I might be a big, ol' bloodhound with an important job to do, but I still love snuggles. Just don't tell anyone!

Our tracking demo is over, but I'm always hunting for something! I think I smell a SQUIRREL!







1 comment:

  1. No squirrel hunting while you are hooked into that harness, buddy! But once he clips that lead onto your collar...go get 'em!!! Congratulations on showing off your guy so well!! SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete